Fall & Winter 2019 Collection Details
Vivid Element garments are ethically and lovingly handcrafted in small batches in Portland, Oregon using only eco-friendly fabrics. The finest quality is guaranteed.
Order & Delivery Dates
- Please place your order by August 15, 2019 for delivery September 15 or later.
- Minimum Wholesale Order is $300 and at least 3 sizes per style
- Fall & Winter Immediates may be available. Please contact Amy for specific item availability and timing.
- Let us know your preferred delivery date. Your order can be shipped in batches if you would like to receive it on two or more delivery dates. Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Payment is due before or at time of delivery. Check is preferred.
- Suggested Retail Price is double the wholesale price.
- Returns or Exchanges? Any flawed pieces will be promptly exchanged if returned within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- No refunds. Please contact Vivid Element as soon as possible with any concerns. We want you to be happy with your order!
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We would love to work with you to tailor an order to your preferences.
What customers say:
“This is an absolutely wonderful, versatile, supremely comfortable dress. I’m in love with this soft and supple yet super-sturdy fabric, which is hand-dyed in a most glorious color. Vivid Element clothing is the best!” —thitherhome
“Wonderful top—so flattering! Thanks for the great addition to my wardrobe.” —J. Kiley
“As always, Amy’s work is delightful. I appreciate the simple details…have purchased several things in the past, I am sure there will be more in the future! :)” —C.E. Munsey
“Nice job, Amy! I LOVE this skirt!! Easy care, easy wear combined with such a cool design…what’s not to like?” —Carol
Share the ease, simplicity and joy found in wearing slow fashion
I am the artist and slow fashion activist behind Vivid Element’s line of vibrant, comfy, bold women’s wear created in Portland, Oregon, USA. Inspired by the enormity of outerspace and the beauty of every tiny detail, my goal is to create clothing that empowers colorful self expression in harmony with nature.
Many Vivid Element designs feature one of a kind elements, so your customers can enjoy standing out from the crowd in comfortable fitting, lovingly made, organic fabric clothing that features zero waste designs, classic shapes and rich hand dyed color. Delight in the knowledge that the designer worked on every piece.
Please let me know if I can answer any questions or help you choose the best for your shop.